Wednesday, October 5, 2011

It's Whoreticulture Friday!
Issue 72

Whoreticulture: The industry and science of whores and whore-related topics. Whoreticulturists work and conduct research in the disciplines of OB-GYNery, Brazilian waxers and shavers, adultery, personal hygiene mavens and easy women. The word is composite, from two words, whore, from Greek meaning "harlot" or "dear", and the word "culture". Like NPR's Science Friday, Whoreticulture Friday exists to educate and spark discussion on the science of Whorology. Whoreticulture Friday is not for children. Or squeamish people. Or Mother-In-Laws. Or people I work with. Or anyone who lives within 10 miles of me.





Today's topic: Grab Your Balls, Mate



Can I just tell you how unprepared I am to be an adult?  I'm 42, and just not quite there yet.  I leave tomorrow a.m. for another hooker convention in Nebraska, and I have not packed a thing, I don't have all of the paperwork I need, and I am dead tired, but I'm still putting it off to blog, because ORGANIZATION and ORGANIZATIONAL ACTIVITIES repel me.
I have, however, planned when I am stopping for my first Salted Caramel Mocha of the day.  It will be at approximately 8:45 at the Starbucks in Duck Creek Plaza.  I've also arranged for my friend Meem to deliver another one to me at the hooker convention on Friday.  I DO have priorities, people.

So, since I am tired and behind, I'm making this short but sweet.  I stole this from The Bloggess, as usual, because I have no originality because she is so clever.  Really, she's enabling me, and everyone else, to not be their best selves, because she will bring the funny to the people.  Go over there right now and read her posts about the Missing Rattlesnake.  It's okay, I'll wait.


So I'm reading her weekly wrap-up, and came across this.  Watch it to the end, it's worth it.  You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cringe, and you'll have a ballsack stuck in your head.  You can't buy that kind of experience at Target, people.



I'm going to go out and feel someone's balls RIGHT NOW.  Current Husband is SO going to wish he hadn't gone out with a friend.  I'd like to know where I can buy a set of balls like these, because they would make GREAT stocking stuffers this holiday season.

Happy Whoreticulture Friday, and have a great weekend!




2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love The Bloggess. But she really is enabling us all isn't she?

That video is great. When you find out where to buy those balls let me know. I'm getting everyone a pair.

Maria said...

Holy crap. I watched this at work. Yes, you may question my judgment given the title of this blog entry and the title of the clip and your comments after the clip. Apparently, I'm far from being a grown-up myself.

Post a Comment

Let's talk. Tell me all about it.