Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Distracted by Rap

People, I have a problem.  I'm addicted to celebrity tributes to rap.  And while I meant to blog about my fantabulous weekend with my high school posse, I sort of got all wrapped up in the Jimmy Fallon/Justin Timberlake tribute to rap.  Now, it's 10 p.m., and The Wife must shower.  For the good of her family, her workplace, and the Nation.


Let me say quickly that I hope y'all voted today - CH and I figured out at 7:56 p.m. we hadn't voted and it's Election Day, so we left the teen in charge of the third grader in the bathtub, ran out of the house and drove the three blocks to the polling station (yes, we drove, but c'mon, we only had a few minutes and we are thick and slow) and just made it in to vote, which probably raised the turnout in our district to 9%.  But really, you can't complain about government if you don't participate, people!


Back to the rapping and the showering  - enjoy these, and I will post some drinking pics tomorrow.





PART 2:





PART 3:
They disabled the embedding function on this one, so you have to go to the link. Let's just see how committed you ARE to this, huh? Because I watched it, people.
Jimmy and Justin and Part 3


1 comments:

Julz said...

Amazing.

Post a Comment

Let's talk. Tell me all about it.