Monday, April 11, 2011

Slacker Monday!

I do have a post, but it won't go up until tonight.  Until then, I am slacking, big time.


(Side note:  My friend Tricia actually invented the word "Slacker" in 1988.  If she didn't invent it, she introduced it into the mainstream.  I put royalties of one dime in a Mason jar every time I say it, and will present her with $5,000 worth of dimes upon her retirement or menopause, whichever comes first.)


SO.  It is Slacker (cha-ching) Monday, and here is your entertainment until late this evening:


This little nugget of awesomeness comes from Regretsy.com:


Bella Swan, about to deliver her half-vampire baby, travels to Sharpie Island and immediately grows a third breast. After forcing Edward to smell her T-shirt, she attempts to crush him with her massive thighs, but only succeeds in shrinking his feet.






And to really phone it in, I'm completely lifting this from The Bloggess, because it's so damn funny I can't stop saying, "Honey Badger don't care.  Honey Badger don't give a shit."  You Bloggess people know EXACTLY what I'm talking about:







See you later, alligators!


2 comments:

SarcasmInAction said...

Part of me wonders why the three-boobed Bella is letting Edward eat their baby, but the other part of me just goes, "eh. Honey badger don't give a shit."

rhonda said...

I love that badger!

Post a Comment

Let's talk. Tell me all about it.