Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Day in the Dad

Today was my quarterly cut, covering of the grays, waxing off of the Freda Kahlo, and generally begging of my long-suffering stylist to make me look younger.  Unfortunately, they have not perfected the waxing off of the Chin Gobbler or Coloring of the Eye Bags yet, so I walked out looking better groomed, but still 41.

Dang.


We are showing the house at 5 p.m., and I just realized that due to some bad planning, I am now going to show the house with my pink Hitler mustache from the waxing.  Neat.  Much better than the showing last night, when I was feeling a little gassy.  It is 4:32, so I'm in my freakout mode and I'm realizing I didn't blog today, so I'm posting an awesome video.  This is a clip a friend sent to me, because she thought CH would appreciate it.  I will tell you that the first guy?  With the "gas station glasses"?  I might have thought he actually IS CH for a moment.  Hilarious.  See you Friday!




6 comments:

Jennifer Murray said...

Love it!

beans said...

ahahah. Thank you for the video. Love when the guy pulls a muscle posturing.

Unknown said...

LOL! Loved it!

Maxabella said...

Chortle. Very funny. Hope the house showing goes well...

Joe Ambrosino said...

My kind of people! Very funny.

Wendy Ramer, Author said...

Loved it. But dare I ask what happened to Whorticulture Friday? It's that damn house, isn't it? God, I hope it sells soon so I can have my on-demand fix of DITW.

Post a Comment

Let's talk. Tell me all about it.